HUUB Alpha Mens Open Water Swimming Wetsuit
The Men's HUUB Alpha Open Water Swimming wetsuit has been designed to offer fantastic value, flexibility while having the buoyancy required to give the most comfortable swimming position.
- 2:3 buoyancy combination - for improved body position and reduced drag.
- Scientifically researched neoprene thickness combination.
- 1.5mm under arm thickness - for maximum flexibility.
- Glide skin neoprene - for reduced surface drag.
- Specific panel placements - for flexibility and efficiency.
- Speed cut ankle & smooth skin cuffs - for ease of exit.
- Flatlock construction.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Refunds can only be offered for items received back within 30 days after delivery.
To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. All neoprene products are fully inspected prior to despatch. We cannot accept returns on wetsuits damaged in the process of trying on.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will action your return request.
If it is approved then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, usually within 10 working days.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted so if there are any issues we will contact you to discuss these.
All HUUB wetsuits have a 1-year warranty which will be extended to 18 months should you choose to register the purchase within 1 month. The warranty runs from the original date of receipt only and is not extended should an item be replaced.
Equipment carries a 3-month guarantee.
Ex-Demo products have a 30 day warranty for fit and size swap out.